Thank you for your interest in the Vocal Unity International Summit. We are working diligently to make this event as wonderful as possible.
The Vocal Unity International Summit is a 6-day, multi-speaker event that is broadcast online. The Summit bridges the efforts of organizations and support groups around the world by providing a single platform for sharing expertise critical for aiding in the recovery and management of vocal disorders.
Our method is simple….
- Build relationships with organizations that emphasize and promote healthy voice
- Find out what topics the vocal disorders community is most interested in
- Identify world-renown and top-notch experts and speakers who can offer insight into those topics
- Deliver a highly engaged and wonderfully planned event to connect the speakers to the community.
The Summit kicks off on World Voice Day (April 16)
Who should register for the Summit?
Participants will include:
- Friends / Family/Supporters of those who have vocal disorders.
How much does it cost to participate?
Registration to the summit will be FREE. Participants will have full access to all presentations and material for a limited time!
Registrants wishing to have long-term access to the presentations will be required to pay a small fee.
The funds collected from these fees will be used to offset the cost of this year’s summit and assist in funding future programs.
This Vocal Unity International Summit would not be possible without our Partner Organizations!
Don’t miss out on this year’s Summit! Register today!